Friday, March 13, 2015

Treats Box Epic! (and regular box) for March


I actually forgot I had done this until I received the shipping notices and the boxes arrived on my doorstep. 

Treats Box is about $30 monthly and Epic Treats Box (double the candy) is about $50 monthly. I had to see for myself what the difference was between the regular and epic. In the name of science!

Regular above, epic below.


For the regular box:


Wow, a t-shirt this month!

Size, extra-large. I feel a promotion must be tied to this.

The candy. No information card, just sampling.

 Pretty good to start. Chocolate pops, sour cubes, taff and chocolate pop rocks. All but the candy chews were awesome.

Sweetarts rope, chomp chocolate bar, candy cane lips, liccorace pipe and chiclets. Not bad.

Cranola dip (not as yummy as fun dip), candy Strux and more sour chews.

Two sour geckos (yum!), gum and gum balls.

The complete box. Not too shabby, a good deal on a bundled package. Probably as much candy as a family should eat in a month.




Now for the Epic treats box:


Just one t-shirt. I'm going to use these for art projects when the kids might get messy. It's also extra-large. 



Wow! I see candies! And chocolates!!

Two of some of the medium items, and laffy taffy.


Some more mature candies, like the chocoate Nuffles. A few more packages of Pop Rocks (those chocolate ones were amazing), a fun toy and a couple of suckers.


Double of many of the smaller things. Again, great if you had two kidlets.



A few things were one person only. Like that Reese bar. Straight to my belly.


This guy lights up a dinosaur on the wall. That picture appears to be missing.



Epic box overview. love. Love. LOVE. 



Side by side. Epic on the left, regular on the right. I was pleasently surprised it was just two of everything in the epic. They have more room to pack, and clearly do their best to make the most of it. If you wanted to share with your family, and it was a larger size, the epic would make a great gift. 





What a haul! Both boxes! ... Maybe this wasn't the best idea ;)

I love Candy, and therefore I love Treats Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment