Saturday, March 28, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM March


My Glamour Doll Eyes monthly OTM! You literally have to be lucky to win this one as the OTM is choosen by a monthly raffle. I feel spoiled to have one, but I'm not giving it up!


Liars Keep Secrets, OTM style.



No swatches... Yet.

A full-size Kiss My Sass gloss, a lipstick (not teloscope) charm, and 100% real human human hair fake eyelashes. I'm totally creeped out by these. Do they sterilize them? 


Here's the beautiful monthly shadow - Ezria. I've held off on posting this until I swatch, but we're still waiting. The photos of looks using this beautiful blue on facebook are wonderful.


Ooooo! Next month should be fun. Theme: Crazy Cat Lady! I went to add this to my pile of OTM cards, and I've misplaced them. :( I hope I didn't accidently recycle them, but I'm also not sure why I'm so intent on holding on to them. (I love the colour descriptions).

FYI, The TMI is For Goodness Grape. The scents sound amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment