Saturday, March 28, 2015

Luxe Box Spring 2015 review



Luxe Box is a Canandian Quaterly Subsciption box for about $26 per month. Rate goes down with longer subscriptions. I'm a bit hard on this box as it was the box I was the most excited for last year, and it has yet to live up to my expectations. From not sending boxes, boxes missing, products sub pare, not meeting the "guaranteed value", and spamming of upgrade emails, I am disappointed. I have faith it will get better, and I love that it is Canadian.. but I wonder why sometimes.

Boxes are shipped in these cute cardboard layouts that are never actually glued shut.



Cute logo on the internal box. I love using these for storage around the house.



Products come in a beautiful linen bag.



My information card was in much nicer condition this time.


A 24 K Gold Caviar Cotton sheet mask $3.00
A broken Loose Button Blending Tool $15.00


Buxon Show Some Skin foundation sample set $2?
Eyeko Brow Gel $15 (I want to try these two!)

Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Exfoliant, $14.00
DKNY Eau de Parfum $11.25

This is really pale. I'd rather wear Julep's Oxygen Nail Treatment as it's about the same intensity. $6.00

There's the total box. Overall, I love the packaging and there are two items I want to try out. I want to see what shade of foundation I might be, and I would like to try the brow. I will use the face mask, probably not the BHA nor the parfum. I will be gifting the nail polish. 

The total value as given by Loose Button for my box was $64 - which I think is low. Especially since the front page says every box is $70+. It's close.. but not.

Again, I want to love this box so much, but ... I'm very meh about this, and I don't even know if I care enough to ask about the broken tool. I think my husband equivalent can fix it, and that seems easier than trying to pull teeth. 

Cancelling is a bit of a pain too because you have to call and speak to a person. I might wait for one more box.

EDIT: I've contacted the super friendly customer service, and they are going to make my broken product right. I might not get the same item, but I will get a replacement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment