Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes Review

Yet another generic haul post. I hate doing these as they seem so consumeristic, but they are helpful for me to look back and see what I have to swatch (and that my shopping ban is going to be really good for me). 



I picked up sample sizes of the blogger collection (some shades are about to be discontinued) and some other shades about to go. I'm hoping sample sizes will let me know if I love it, and if I should get a full size ASAP.



Very neat card on the blogger collection and two free samples!




 And here's my list of what I have (lots) and what I am missing (also lots). 

How do you organize your GDE? Do you track it on paper or a spreadsheet? Do you prefer baggies, samples jars or full jars? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment