Monday, March 9, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet - February

Yey! It's my Vanishing Cabinet from Notoriously Morbid! This is a subscription running about $17 US monthly (including shipping). Stay tuned for swatches in a later post.

Adorable bag! And yes, that's Hartleigh from Julep. Can't get enough hearts and heart throbs today. 


 Yey! Themed delicious candy!


Super cute lids! They read (to the theme) "All the Men I Can't Have". In the interest of posting sooner, these are all British men that I had to google. No old school Matt Damons or Leonardos here.


The colours this month. More matte than last. A different vibrant than last.

A lip gloss which the hot men, and a sample from next cabinet called "Lover's Lane". Apparently it will be Game of Thrones themed. If it were up to me, the whole remaining year could be GoT. 


Here I am trying out the VC. Stay tuned for swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment