Sunday, March 29, 2015

Project Candy Box March Review

Project Candy Box is a new Candy Subscription box that ships from Calgary. I paid $26 shipping plus taxes. I see now on the website boxes are $32. Project Candy Box is preparing to change subscriptions to offer prepaid multimonth, so I would guess you can get the same rate as early subscribers by prepaying soon. For me, I'm trying to decide if this box is worth my "candy budget" as I've already decided I would prefer this slightly more mature sampling over the other candy box (and I only want one candy box if any). I'm also of the mind to limit very strictly how much candy my little ones get and to hoard it for evenings with the hubby and I. 


Very cute boxing, and this month they including packing peanuts to help keep things from breaking. Not my favorite filler (as I'm a mom to young ones) but I am appreciating they are listening and improving to their customer base.


 They include an information card that also links to the online page for detailed information.



First up: Panda chocolate cookies (these were delicious and the kidlet loved them!), jawbreakers and hubba bubba tape.



Gummies from two different countries (these were only okay to me) and Fizz (ah, memories of going to the candy store as young pup). 



Cracker Jack and more Fizz.



Sugar babies, Twix and chocolate buttons.



The complete box. A good selection and again, I'm estimating the value is close to what I'm paying. In addition, they are able to hunt out some rare finds. 


Checking it out.


And approving. Little did she know she was only going to get a cookie or two from the box. 

That's Project Candy Box for March. Have you tried Project Candy Box? Do you like knowing what candy you'll get or do you like a surprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment