Friday, March 20, 2015

Birchbox Canada March Review

Is it my birthday? Cause it feels like my birthday! 

Birch Box - a monthly subscription box for $14.95 Canadian with five samples. The first Canadian box shipped (again?) in December of 2014. What is hard to remember about Birchbox is the teeny tine window in which you can renew your products for points to use in the Birchbox store. I'm saving mine for my birthday ;)


So pretty. Like a peacock. 



OMG!! A BEAUTY BLENDER!! Apparently I never saw the spoilers because I'm been putting one in and out of my cart all month wanting to pull the trigger but not being sure. I actually don't use that many face products, but it sounds a-maze-zing!



Beauty blender with solid cleaning soap. I'm not sure if this is the full or travel size. It's much tinier than I expected, but expands to twice its size like a dinosaur. $21?



I love this! Conditioner only, first tried this in Luxe Box, 2 oz, $7ish. I was supposed to get a shampoo from a different brand. I'm happy with this substitution.


A Mirenesse Mattfinity (not Maternity) Lip Rouge. Not my color. Apparently I was supposed to review Stainaic when I login and look at my box. I would have liked that better.



Harvey Prince Ageless. Super grapefruit! Ick! $1 for the sample? Full size $62
Paula's Choice Repair Moisturizer, another product I wasn't supposed to get (my login has a protect and detangle, another item I probably would have wanted over what I received). $8?



There is is! I paid $15, and I estimate this birchbox to be about $35. And although I did not get the products I was supposed to, I'm pretty happy with my beauty blender  birchbox! Squeee!


Seriously, this box isn't perfect, but it's for me to test new things out. I love it. 

Now to decide if I want to renew my ipsy or cancel? I'm mostly afraid of what the exchange rate will be and if I really need three monthly boxes (Ipsy, Birchbox and Topbox). How was your Birchbox? Do you use the Beauty Blender?



No comments:

Post a Comment