Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Good bye to diapers #byebyediapers


Let's talk pee. And poop. And all things diaper. 

One in diapers, one almost out! This big kid has been ready to move onto the fully using the potty, and more excitingly, sleeping through the night with no wet spots.



Influenster was awesome, and sent me a pack to test out. Sign up on influenster.ca and maybe you can test your own!





We received a very generous pack! I like to look for deals on these and I think they are usually about $0.40 per diaper but can get as low as $0.22-$0.24 on the really good sales. Shoppers, safeway and sometime Costco has these deals.















My daughter loves the designs but didn't really catch on to the idea that if she urinates the flower, heart or butterfly goes away. I love how well the absorb at night, and if she goes a little she can get up by herself, finish on the potty, pull them back up and go back to sleep until morning. It's a great way to help her be a big kid. We also love to use them during naps at they are just like "real panties".


My turn next!


Thanks, Influenster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment