Sunday, February 7, 2016

Gde otm - January





<3

It's the January Glamour Doll Eyes Of the Month!

Theme: Aladdin (a favorite in our house right now, watched about once a week, requested several times).

Cost: $18 USD to make it to the great white north.

What is it really? Each month an exclusive shadow and other goodies such as a guest indie sample ro candy may be included. 125 subscriptions are available (you can join the waitlist in the facebook group), and 15 will be listed on the website at noon, PST, on the 10th of the month. 


Here is the full January kit (minus a candy).


I've been collecting these as long as I've been signed up for the OTM. Be sure to read them to gain insight on what's happening at Glamour Doll Eyes. 





The goods! A mine sample, a full size and two sample baggies plus a full size lipstick! 




These two shadows are cult favorites in the GDE group, so I'm surprised/not surprised to seem them made into remix. One image blurry for sparkle. Tattooed on the left, Undercover on the right.




















And the start of the month: Not a Prize and Desert Prince. Oh, my kingdom for a Dessert Prince!

Gosh, so as usual I'll finish with the internal dilemna of the cost increase due to shipping increases and my own personal cost increase due to exchange rates of if I should keep this subscription or not. I have almost the entire collection of GDE, so I don't need eyeshadow... but... it's the OTM. OTM is life, right? 





No comments:

Post a Comment