Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ipsy March Glam Bag Review

Ipsy is an American subscription box for $10 plus $4.95 shipping to Canada. With current exchange rates this works out to be about $20 Canadian per month. 

I adore this pink mailers!


March is Floral Fantasy. They must be tired of looking at snow like I am. I find all the stylists (even though they are different ethnicities) all look like the same person in four poses to me. All beautiful, but it takes me awhile to pick them out.



Five products this month are:
Nyx cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Hunk, Full size $6.
\Pur-lisse beauty gentle soymilk cleanser (and not so great at removing make-up) make-up remover. Sample size, ~$6.25
Boo-Boo cover up in medium, Sample size, ~$7.50
Dr. Brandt Skincare in Pores no more. Sample size, ~$8.00
Vintage highlight by Jessica Liebeskind. Sample size, ~$? Sold out online with no price listed.

This month was about $27, which is more than I paid. It's neat the highlight was made for Ipsy. I'll use the Pur-lisse as I love the brand even though it hasn't been the best remover. I like trying the lipstick and it fades to a very nice stain. I'm also looking forward to the Pore No More as this might be what I'm looking for rather than a foundation. 

I'm still not sure if I should cancel my subscription or not. I think I'm going to let it sit for the next week and see what the Canadian dollar chooses to do. If it falls compared to the american, I might let this box go so that I can keep the more special OTM and Vanishing Cabinet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment