Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meow Cosmetics Mini-Review

Meow Cosmetics is a independent make-up company. And so far, it seems they rock. 


First the items were packaged in this leopard skin bag. Very cute (and is totally going to be reused for a birthday present). It's so awesome (and spoiling!) how well indie companies treat their clients. 

I opted for the mini size as I wasn't sure if I picked the right colour (screen resolution, self-actualization differences, etc). If you use M.A.C., bare minerals, or a few other brands you can read a recommendation off a chart. I picked a very light, neutral shade.


I also wanted to try a shadow - but only full sizes and baggies are offered. I also found they had tons and tons of choice that overwhelmed me. I ended up picking up about a dozen sample shades including a bunch from the Friday the Thirteenth Limited Set which should be around for part of March, maybe to reappear in October?. 





 Here's what I used for my FOTD. The foundation (which I think blended in seamlessly) and paraskevidekatriaphobia, paranomal, and unlucky over GDE glitter fix. Paraskevidekatriaphobia is very bright, and I would recommend. I used it as a inner eye highlight. 

The usual TAT was quick, service seems excellent and I was very pleased with my order. I want to try the foundation a few more weeks, and I suspect I will be picking up the large size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment