Saturday, March 21, 2015

Darling Girl Haul - Fairy Tale Romance


Oh man, I couldn't resist this uber cute set. I love when the times I want to spend money line up perfectly with new releases. Darling Girl is up with my favorites. It's so hard to resist as Susan (the owner) makes so many products in beautiful colors. I love her COTMs (color of the month), and only recently did I discover I had only been shopping at about a quarter of her site. Seriously, she has a lot of pretties.

I was able to get the special edition Fairy Tale Romance tin! (that's it in the wrapping paper). I also picked up a Kisu Kisser in Kiss and Tell (so far, loving it), primer. Susan included the GWP, Lil' Ass Kicker and a sample of Oh The Horror.



The tin. Even nicer that I expected.




Candy! Susan is fantastic! 




Here are the colours (and sorry this rotated in Blogger, and I can't figure out how to edit within Blogger itself). Gorgeous. I have a sample of If I Only Had a Heart (the lightest shade) and it really grew on me. Let's Hook Up has this great sparkle that I haven't seen captured yet. I think I love the Love Bug mauve shade too. 

So that's my haul. Swatches for another day, but I wanted to make sure Darling Girl got some love because this collection has earned it. I found this look by Long Live Makeup (she's gorgeous) that gives a tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment