Saturday, March 14, 2015

Epic Femme Fatale haul



I may have gone a bit crazy with my first femme fatale order. Okay... I absolutely did. Here's all the stuff I get to swatch this summer :)
I picked up a few brands, Femme Fatale herself, Glamour Doll Eyes, Shiro, and Detrovore. And I gots me some candy! Thanks FF!


All the shades.


Samples! Interestingly, they are from Shiro and Glamour Doll eyes. I also picked up the black GDE static line.



Comparing jar sizes.



How cute are the minis?! These were both wrapped in plastic and had a sticker over the shifter. 



I'm in love with swamplord.


 My DQ'd and soon to be discontinued Glamour Doll Eyes.


And the names so I can look back for reference. 

Have you guys shopped at Femme Fatale? I've heard Candied Apple is a must have shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment