Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Topbox March 2015 review


Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box that sends 4 samples monthly for $12.00 plus taxes. Shipping this month was incredibly fast again!






Upon first inspection, everything looks nice.


 Shu Uemura POREfinist Fresh Cleaning Oil, 20 mL, est. $3.60 (full size is 82!).
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 5 mL, $25. I'm glad to see this so I can toss the one I got earlier last year. It's nice to get sample sizes so that I happily stick to the recommended usage dates once opened. I'm a bit cheap/not-wanting-to-be-wasteful and I don't like throwing out full sizes.



Essie sneek-e sleek stick nail pretties, $8
Medusa's Make-up Lip Gloss (I assume full size), $11.25. I'm excited to try this, I've read good things about Medusa, and they are carried on Femme Fatale (a place I am loving to shop!).

Total Value this month: $47.85
I spent: $12.60

This month, I'm pretty happy. Check out Topbox here.

No comments:

Post a Comment