Saturday, March 7, 2015

Glossy Box February

My first glossybox <3

This box hit me right in the sweet spot (except I didn't get the special edition Love box). I paid about $32 Canadian for this box with the exchange rate and buying as a single purchase. Prices are cheaper with longer subscriptions.

Everything is so pretty.



I thought that birch boxes were nice. This is amazing and durable.


Wrapped like a present.


Again, so much detail. You can see why you are paying a premium for this service.


I like what I see! The body wash is why I bought the box. It was released as a spoiler at the same time my current shower one was about to run out.


Hartleigh from Julep. I wanted this so bad, and I love it. A interlocking gloss from Jouer. The make your own compact system seems like it might be useful if you wanted to stick with one brand.


Swatched. Love it!


Teadora soap, smells great! Unwash conditioning shampoo. It's okay.

The Rituals body wash. I love how this smells and the novelty of foaming. It is ackward with the loafa so I just rub it all over. Oh... that didn't sound as clean as I hoped. 

The suggested value of this box is: $90 ! But we know some of those prices could be inflated. It's a great value for the purchase price.  


Glossy box is very tempting for me right now, but with the Canadian/American exchange rate and my dislike for waste/clutter (I feel better about not using a sample and I would hoard a full size even if I didn't like it) is holding me back. Oh, and wanting to pay off my student loan. If you are for it, search for a coupon and you can get some pretty nice bonuses your first month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment