Sunday, March 29, 2015

Shiro super haul


Okay, okay... this was another order that I was doing great at resisiting, and then with a bit of emotional frustration gave in. And.. the part I kinda regret, not buying more :P 

It's my first order from Shiro!


Wrapped very well, and what's that? Some candy?



 Hmm... never seen this before.




 It's good! My daughter loves mail days like this.



 A hand written thank you. 



 Here's the goodies.


 And here are the goods.



So I picked out two collections (The Earth's Mightest Heros and The Tributes), a custom gloss made from one of the shades in The Tributes (wildflowers), Fatality finishing powder, and a West Wind from the Cheekbones contouring collection. I didn't know the mini sizes do not come with the custom labels. When I found out, I asked if I could upgrade my order and Shiro was very awesomely invoiced me for the difference. 




The names, for curiosity's sake.





Freebies! Very sweet. Look forward to many swatches. Which shades are your favorite? Have you contoured with grey? A you a fan of Shiro Cosmetics?

No comments:

Post a Comment