Sunday, June 7, 2015

Treats Box - Epic June 2015


Treats Box is a Canadian Candy subscription that makes my daughter very happy! Until I don't let her indulge :P 


There she is helping me open. 



This is my last epic box - twice the candy of the regular box. I think it retails for about $50, and you can save on mult-month subscriptions. You can gift or order for yourself this monthly candy delight.


Here's my box in full. I'll detail what is in it below.


















This is my last Treats Box for the summer. Overall, I think I would recommend them as a gift service. It's fun to get surprise candy! Last month was pretty bad, and most of the candies were not suitable for my family - but that's part of the mystery box game. This month was pretty good and if I have time I'll try to do a cost breakdown to see who came out ahead. 

Have you ordered from Treats Box? How do you get your candy fix? Are you able to balance sweet treats and weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment