Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Shiro Badger Mushroom Snake


Years ago, Shiro Cosmetics came out with a collection based on this. The Badger, Mushroom, Snake consists of three shadows based around the catchy meme. This set is currently on mark-down as it will be discontinued at the end of this month. I know if you read about indies, you have already seen these swatched. But this is for me.
Did you see the lid art? So darn adorable! I've been wondering about these for atleast half a year, maybe more.



Stacked on the side. Colours matching the name of the shade perfectly.



All three are lip safe! :)




Badger, mushroom and snake. Snake was the shade I was most looking forward to. Despite being more sheer than I expected, I do like it. 



The colours tend towards matte, but do work best over this sticky base. On bare skin, the micas were gone almost as soon as my arm touched the counter. 




Here they are a tad blurry. I'm not really getting much for sparkles in Mushroom and Snake. Badger has some nice red particles in it. 

I picked these up as I felt I needed to see them before they were gone (and I needed full size before samples  in case the samples didn't get to my door soon enough). I think Caitlin and Shiro have improved vastly beyond these shades, and I can't wait to see what replaces them. Speaking of that, has anyone checked out the animal crossing trio yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment