Friday, June 12, 2015

Colour Comparison - Lips with a flithy wicked bite

I was excited to see the spoiler for the May Vanishing Cabinet as the diablo lipstick looked to be very similar to the custom Shiro lipgloss I had already ordered in Detrovore shade Filth. 

Here are my sample lipstick and gloss side by side. I ordered this one with the peppermint flavouring, and I really like it. 


Both are deep magenta pink/red with blue sparkles. 

The clamshell is a bit hard to work with (tubes would be better so I would not judge the full size). Wicked Heart is on the left and Filth is on the right. Both are close built up and then blended out.


Second angle/lightening to help show the shifts and minor differences.



Here they are layered on me.


And a close up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment