Friday, June 5, 2015

FoTD Friday!


This is a look where I think my liner worked out! :D 

Everything used today.



Inside. Nerdvana all over lid, gryphon in crease (note this didn't stay as well as I would have liked), deep moss on lower lash line. I foiled girl who cried monster and lined/tight lined and water lined. The rest of the products you can probably figure out. I've been using the balm fit to blend out my crease as it's right there and I'm really feeling that tad bit of blending actually gives an overall improvement. I will also use fade to fall for this when I remember. 


And outside. Look at that wing! Almost there. I also want to note in some angles I didn't get that wing at all. 


And there's my face. I'm hoping by forcing myself to post these every so often I can keep a record of my progress and maybe get over feeling disgusted when I see myself; I'm not fond of the extra baby weigh that is still hanging around, and I know that I'm just not a face that anyone would want to look at. 

But what do they say? Something like you have to love yourself before anyone else can?

No comments:

Post a Comment