Sunday, June 21, 2015

Femme Fatale Discontinued shades set 1

Femme Fatale is discontineing shades!!! AHHH!!!

Due to high oxide content, some shades will be change. I've got ye old facebook post around here some where. 


These are the guys I have that have already been selected for the chopping block.


I have these over a glitter adhesive (Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter Fix), a primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and bare skin. Numbered as to the alphabetical list of shades to "stock up on". 


Dreamstate, Faerie Fire, Grave Moss, Haunt, Impsy, Rampage, and Scream Song.


See? My notes on what I should get (if any, hello No Buy July, and perhaps Love my Stash, September). Page 2 lists the remaining four shades.


Look! The jars are in the blackground. 


Haunt has an amazing shigt, but it's a pain to work with. Faerie Fire is stunning, but takes a lot to show up on my nearly transparent skin. Perhaps more contrast would let this shade shine.



Scream Song -

Rampage -

Impsy - 



Haunt - 

Grave Moss - 

Faerie Fire - 

Dreamstate - 


And the video sparkle magic:



These are the shadows for set 2, forthcoming.

I'm missing 7 of the shades that are slotted to be discontinued. However, I'm not panicking - as they shades are going to return, and will likely be even better. I can't wait to see them. 

Of these shades, a couple did not play nicely. However, Rampage is rose-gold love, Impsy sparkles like no one's business and grave moss (especially when paired with a rich dark green like the discontinued Swamp Lord) is totally my jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment