Sunday, June 14, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes Custom Pallet

I wanted to share my new pressed pallet with two of my favorite shades because it is so stinking cute! It's 3 by 3 inches and far better than my exceptions. 

Here are the lovely colours! Blend.blend.blend is one of my most used shadows and I love Outie 5000. The mirror was protected by a clear sheet reminding that these are pressed shadows. My November 2014 pressed shadow from the OTM has had to been squished back together a couple times. It's a bit high maintenance but wait for the swatches!


Blend.blend.blend, Lost horizon, Outie 5000 and Bearded lady. All on bare skin.


Outside in the sun, sparkles! I love this pallet and I think I may just be picking up another. I'll be adding this to my growing Birthday Wishlist for after my shopping ban (starts again. ASAP). 


This is the first time I've noticed something missing from my order so I snapped this picture. I contacted Vee and she was really nice. I asked if I could have my missing item sent with my next order (because I'm really excited about Shimmer Me, and I don't like wasting things). I'm optimistic this will resolve well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment