Saturday, June 20, 2015

A tiny femme fatale order


I love Femme Fatale and I love Shiro. So I decided to make the teeniest order and grab Smelt of Elderberries when it hit it's last restock. This order took a really long time in transit - over six weeks! I suspect the mail personale are starting to book holidays and enjoy beer o'clock. 
My gloss! And my Shiro limited edition Justin Timberlake shadow. When you rub it down, it becomes a nice pink. Yeah. I just talked about rubbing down J.T. 

Here's a quick swatch. My first time applying this I didn't like it with my colouring - which surprised me. I usually like blue-toned pinks. But I have been enjoying it since. To the left are two Darling Girl eye shadow swatches. One GWP and a sample of Eclipse. Which I don't need in full/petit size*. *repeat daily until the spendsies go away.


My husband equivalent always asks me why my lipstick is all over my face... Do you have any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment