Friday, June 19, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet June 2015

The goblin king! 

I love David Bowie but man, I do not think he is good looking. Especially in this movie. I don't get it. Even after watching The Labyrinth every sleepover with my jr high best friend for two years. And it's not that I don't like men in tight pants. Well, white pants are often too much but each to their own. 

TL;DR the goblin king is not my cup o' tea.


My feelings are so twisted from watching the cracked http://www.cracked.com/video_19052_why-labyrinth-secretly-about-masturbation.html nsfw FYI 


4 shadows, a solid perfume and a treat. The great was good, and reminded me of my grams. 



Charmed? I think it would be so funny if it was completely left field and something odd like she's so raven. Also look at the cute film tape NM found!


Corvus cosmetics included a bonus this month. 



The names match the them so well. Although I would have like to have seen The Babe. 


Bottom to top:
Noble Sirs
Don't Defy Me
You have No Power
Say Your Words
Fire Gang

A second angle. Bottom to top:
Noble Sirs
Don't Defy Me
You have No Power
Say Your Words
Fire Gang


I really like Say Your Words and I think I can use it as a nice crease colour. Today I slapped from Fire Gang over Colour Pop Lucky and Partitridge. Maybe I'm tired, but I think it actually looks good and works well with my skin tone. 

The perfume has this wonderful floweral smell that reminds me of petunias in summer. It might be giving me a slight headache. I hope it's not and I hope more of these are made! 

My Vanishing Cabinet come to about $22 Canadian. 


No comments:

Post a Comment