Monday, June 15, 2015

Ten Three Labs Projection Two





I didn't get projection one but I was able to get projection two! 
I can't believe the shipping costs using USPS. I can't even mail a letter to my parents for that little. 

I love all the detail and all the stories between the choices. I would type it out, but I think zooming on the picture would be better. it's printed on some very high quality photo paper.



Shipped in an actual box!


Very well wrapped, I didn't notice defects.


The goodies!




Candies! These were tasty and added to the love for this location.


Look at the detail on the shadows. They all align with the stories, and hopefully will stay intact for a nice long time.


Again, for the details. So nice.


The guest company was Corvus, and they kindly contributed a discount code. This colour is an amazing glittery ghostly glow.


I actually hadn't ordered the sample tubes as I was afraid I'd drop it everywhere. The stoppers are wonderful. 


Here are the eye shadows. I think these would make a very nice spooky smokey eye.

I think this box was a great deal, and I'm super stoked for the next one which should be releasing around my birthday. 

Did you pick up projection 2? What did you think? Did you want to see swatches of these shadows?


No comments:

Post a Comment