Monday, June 22, 2015

Preen Cosmetics Order - First Impressions


When Preen Cosmetics opened, I just knew I had to give it a shot. I heard about the limited lipstick samples - and thought it was sign. What better than to test out the colours and pick the one (or two!) full size products I want.

Super cute duct tape! 

Man, I needed some chocolate this night I opened this, and I'm forever in love.
Hand written notes are always so sweet to see. I can't imagine how much time it must take indie owners!




The package inside the bubble mailer.


A business card shot.


Another look at the bird tape. I have lots of biologist friends who would love this!


My professional looking order.


Stickers and everything was wrapped by type. Great if unfortunate leakage happened!

The ingredients list. I don't think I see anything that I'm allergic to on first glance. First use of the balm was very smooth. It's since become a bit grainy similar to what happens with my Ten Three Labs balms.

Did you see that professional business card? Wow!

So much attention was paid to detail in the wrapping of these goods.


Lids are beautifully designed.



Product varies - but they are mostly about half full. I'm sure the ones that are filled with excess are from the pouring process. It's enough that I think I'm going to be able to get a good feel for which shades look the best on me.


Arm swatches in the same order as above.


An second angle and attempt at slighly different light.


Bonus sneak peek! My lip swatches.







No comments:

Post a Comment