Monday, June 8, 2015

Mail day! Hello Waffle


Mail Day! I heard that Hello Waffle will be opening more visage spots! It's a $25 (USD not CDN unfortunately) subscription that I have had in my cart and passed on. Still kicking myself for that one. However, extras are posted online the following month. Which has been perfect for me. I ordered some extras and the new Gods and Goddess collection during the sale (and in the moment between shopping ban status).

The package is always so cute.



Yup. that's Waffle on the waffle balm. The Belgium Waffles smells soo good! I tried the formula and I think I like it. I then tried most of my lip products and don't really recall. 




My very large haul and my two GWPs. I actually placed two orders because I'm not so organized. Christine combined them, and refunded me the excess shipping. Very nice of her.



I'm digging the lid art and the new stickers. The Paper Bag Princess was one of my favorite stories as a kid, and it's one I often read to my girls. Strong heroines for the win!




I really like Hello Waffle's blush (hence why I wanted the visage blush and bronzer) so I ordered a couple more samples to see how they match my skin tone.



These are your Gods and Goddesses. I love how the lid art reflects on the colour of the shadow inside. 


GWP for the weekend release. These are sparkle bombs. :D

I've only started playing around. It looks like my bronzer took a bit of a trip to get to me :)

I'd definitely be posting more on these. How do you like your visage? How do you like the new Hello Waffle formula? Did you get the Gods and Goddesses collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment