Friday, June 12, 2015

Hello waffle mail day!

Hello Waffle is quickly becoming my favorite Canadian company, and one of the favorite indie make-up companies. After my previous three orders this month, I was super excited to add a fourth email to pick up a few more blushes.

If you haven't ordered, you get the full kitty cat treatment.

I picked up two samples. I actually forgot I ordered these until I saw the receipt and was so impressed that I was given samples I really wanted! A sign I need more sleep.


Top Labels. The detail on the BlackStreets shadow is very pretty albeit not easy to see.

Bottom labels.


The blushes! One shadow, and my GWP shadow. So pretty! So much Hello Waffle love.

Algae really reminds me of a sparkly MAC Brown/Blue. I'll try to compare it to the dupes I have later this week.


Sparkles!


Stickers on the shifters.

The blushes are changed to the new twisty lids.


An overview of the difference between the two shifters in the blushes. I find the twisty lids leak, but I think they are less mess for those who travel.



A super quick swatch of the pretties! I have more pictures coming!

I highly recommend Hello Waffle and I've been very pleased with the blush formula. I don't know if I could really pick between GDE and Hello Waffle. 

Fast shipping! The TAT has really picked up! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment