Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Topbox June 2015


Topbox is a Canadian Beauty Subscription box for $12 plus tax per month. I'm located close to the shipping center, so it took one day past the shipping date to get my box.  

Here is it!


Topbox includes a handy card to tell you what is in your box, and where to find it. 



Each month, Topbox sents 4 items to try out. I'm excited to see the Vasanti BrightenUp! as I love this facial cleanser. Estimated value $5.66 


I received this product in my spring Luxebox and it provides about enough foundation to swatch and find your shade. As such, I wont assign a value to this.


Teeez Nail Polis in Jealously Jade. This is pretty, but I have yet to use. Value $15.



So Susan dual brow powder. Full size. This is a super duper tiny brush. I tried to test it, and it started to hurt my hand. Value $18.



That's my complete box. I had two full size items, one trial/travel size that I love and one foil sample size. The total estimated value is $38.66 for this month. As long as I'm sent something I really like, I'm happy to get my Topbox. One of the reasons I subbed was to expand and refresh my beauty routine and I think this box fits that portfolio.  

I was able to get one full face out of the Buxon Weightless Foundation (but it's really too small to decide if I truly like this product) and I thought I'd share my look. The gloss? Shiro's Femme Fatale Last Chance Exclusive Smelt of Elderberries over Hello Waffle's First Born Child. I think I found love. 

What did you get in your Topbox this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment