Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ipsy June 2015




Ahhh Ipsy. I quit you. I came back. 

I love that the mailers are still stinking bright pink. I don't like how they appear cheaper.



I think I got a pretty good deal this month. I've reviewed some other boxes and I like mine. Perhaps that means the quiz they ask when you sign up really does fit items to your profile.



Three sheet masks. I'm going to try my first one tonight.


Another J-cat product but this one looks better than that goopy mess sent last time. I can't find a colour name, only numbers.
My "please come back" product of Smashbox Photo Primer. I'm glad to try this out, but I did want to try the Too Faced lip product.

This little eye pencil got me! I thought I was missing the cap for it. I checked the bag several times.


I also got a tool - a flat tom concealer brush. I'll be using this. Not sure for what yet.

Here's the eye pencil and the lip gloss. The eye pencil is very close (but NOT metallic) to Darling Girl's cream wonder wand in Honey Pot. I'm going to try to use that to keep myself from placing a(nother) Darling Girl order in my No Buy July. 



The baby immediately cried after swatching, I forgot about the lip stain and this happened. Le sigh. 


A quick comparion between marimoto pink pearl (top) and honey pot (bottom). 

I'll try to come back and update my Ipsy glam bag total shortly. I paid $14.95 US (about $22 Canadian with the current exchange rate) and received about $___ in value.

No comments:

Post a Comment