Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kiss My Sass Lip Lovers Annoymous June 2015


This is my second Kiss My Sass and Elizabeth has blown it out of the water.

I love the detailed breakdown. The value of this month is about $17.50, I paid with exchange rates $20.58 Canadian. Check out the pretty Sparkles unicrorn.  



Here's the magical bag! 


Unicorn candy!

Super cute, yummy unicorn candy. 


All the goodies this month. 

The perfume is overly sweet on first sniff but does calm down. I'll have to try it again in the morning to see if this will make it's way into my rotation. 

The lip tint and creme blush are in the same shade - Body electric and it's lovely. 

The Glamour Doll Eyes shadow is baby pink sparkle which will make a great highlight. 





Quick swatches! Body Electric on top and Kiss My Guavas on the bottom.

I'm very pleased with this month, and I'll be keeping this subscription for another month without hesitation. Yey for post-poning my subscription cull one more month. :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment