Thursday, June 11, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM June 2015

What an elephant bring good news day! Thanks to the change in billing for internations, I was actually able to get my OTM before I saw any spoilers! :D 


This sticker was on my invoice. It's true. My neighbours are so jelly. 


The bag is deep red velvet with gold dots.


Here is my #GirlsNightOut OTM. Love!



A hair dryer charm for this month! I'm also pleased I was able to ask for and have included the angel wings charm from last month (tattooed).



A highlighter (a sheer pink gold) that is gorgeous sparkle. From the jar this looks like a pink polish my halo. I like it. I also like the throw-back sticker.

The monthly shadow - #girlsnightout is a blackened mauve with a purple/pink overlay with a blue and copper sparkle. This looks like the night out version of graves in may. 


More goodies include a mirror with old school GDE designs, and a sample of the upcoming astrochrome collection.


The full package is fantastic! I'm pretty sure Vee included extra candy. I'm not entirely sure of the value this month, but I suspect it's close to double (or more) what I paid with shipping. 


Because we're halfway though they year, I thought I'd pull together the first six charms.




I started to swatch and... the baby woke up. I recall the texture of this one felt different, but I can't offer more. Galaxy beyond dreams is a blackened purple and I think these are being listed later this month.

Yup, I love my GDE.


No comments:

Post a Comment