Sunday, May 3, 2015

TopBox Review April

Earth month is based around Earth Day of April 22. As such, all Topbox subscribers received an earthy friendly reusable bag. Topbox is $12 per month plus taxes.


It's very pretty. 


It looks like everyone received a bonus product!! This is the first time it has happened to me, and I'm very okay with it. Plus it's something I can use, and it's the classiest Hawaiian Tropic packaging.


Two products I recieved last year. They're real push-up liner, and Clinque super face primer. I think I liked the liner, but the sample is much smaller than the full version. The super primer I only used as an eye-shadow primer so I think I will try it for the actual purpose and see if my power foundation samples work with it. $1.92 and $3.00.

These look really nice. Lise Watier dou serum. If my sample sizes match the full sizes, the night serum was used up significantly faster than they day serum. I do see the tightening affect but I suspect the full price tag is more that I am willing to pay as often as I would need. I have other moisturizes I like. Estimated value $11.70.



LA Splash glittery lip gloss. This was gifted to a pre-teen who loved it. It's listed at $9.99, and I just don't see it being worth that. 



The monthly product break down and where to buy. 


The month I received about $26.61 or $30 with the sunscreen. Of all the boxes I've seen this month, I don't think two were the same. Overall, I liked this one and I will be looking forward to next month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment