Saturday, May 30, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet May 2015.

The theme for this month is The Price of Magic, inspired from the TV show Once Upon A Time. The Vanish Cabinet is the monthly subscription box from Notoriously Morbid, which bills for $17 per month. There was actually two months between this cabinet and the one before to allow the women at Notoriously Morbid a chance to focus, and create a comprehensive set (and move locations).


The VC comes with a nice print out welcoming you for the month. 



This is a guest blush from Dark Heart Designs. I would have never chosen this name, but perhaps those kinds of jokes about special massages where only in my group of 18-year-old friends. This is a nice coral blush with a gold sparkle that seems to remain even when you rub the blush in.


This is a sample of the new Diablo Lip Rouges called Wicked Heart.



These labels are really pretty.




Bottoms of the jars.


From left to right: You Want Darkness?, Dearie, Misthaven, Always the Queen.



Look at the sparkle!



Again, look at that sparkle!




It's a great value for 4 mini eye shadows, a lipstick and a blush sample. I've never heard of Dark Heart Designs, and I'm glad I can check them out. 

Swatches!

Top to bottom: Lipstick: Wicked Heart, Blush - Happy Ending, (A tiny bit of Dearie as I worried it might blend into my skin in the photos), You Want Darkness?, Misthaven, Always the Queen and Dearie.



Top to bottom: Lipstick: Wicked Heart, Blush - Happy Ending, (A tiny bit of Dearie as I worried it might blend into my skin in the photos), You Want Darkness?, Misthaven, Always the Queen and Dearie. 



Top to bottom: Lipstick: Wicked Heart, Blush - Happy Ending, (A tiny bit of Dearie as I worried it might blend into my skin in the photos), You Want Darkness?, Misthaven, Always the Queen and Dearie.


Left to Right: Lipstick: Wicked Heart, Blush - Happy Ending, (A tiny bit of Dearie as I worried it might blend into my skin in the photos), You Want Darkness?, Misthaven, Always the Queen and Dearie. 

Notoriously Morbid has had some drama this month, and I'm still making up my mind how I feel about it, so I'm just going to summerize with I adore Misthaven of this bunch. I want to try out the lip rouge and it gives the most beautiful purple sheen over the red. 

Do you still watch Once Upon A Time? What did you think of this cabinet?

No comments:

Post a Comment