Friday, May 22, 2015

Birchbox May 2015





BirchBox is a sample beauty box that arrives every month. 

This month has a gorgeous box. Way better than the plain brown last month. 


Anything that says "Cupcakes" is an absolute win.


This card looks so pretty! It's supporting the second book by Cupcakes and Cashmere.

Here's the important information of what's inside. 


There's my BirchBox, but uh-ho! I see a wee mess.



Benefit It's Potent! I was wanting to try this, and I love the sample sizes. $8.

BeeKind Body Lotion. This smells great and is a very light lotion. It's a 30 mL sample, $2.38.

Number 4 Non-aerosol Hair Sprary. 1 oz sample, estimated value $5.10. This is a perfect size for travel, and I'm looking forward to using this. 


Whish Shave Cream, 22 mL sample, estimated value $3.23.


I'm a bit disappointed my lip crayon exploded but the mess could have been waaaay worse. This is half a full size, value $11. 



My May BirchBox had a total of ~$29.71. As seems to be the case for BirchBox, it's skin care heavy. What I like is that I'm going to try all of these products and many are ones that wouldn't have caught my eye. Please use my link if you're looking to try BirchBox

What did you get this month? How are you liking BirchBox Canada?


No comments:

Post a Comment