Monday, May 4, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag Review - April

Ipsy is a monthly glam bag for $14.95 which brings 5 beauty samples right to your door. This is my April bag. 


Very cute bag and this one is lined!



The theme is Beautifully Bohemian.


Elizabeth Arden Moisturizing Lipstick and a full-size shade from the new Balm pallet. 


MICA eye primer that caused some controversy. There were some bubbles that some thought might be mold. It looks fine to me, and if I hadn't received an email I wouldn't have thought twice. However.. the lip tint... 


I totally see a fingerprint. This was not cool with me. 


The blush, which I popped into my Z-pallet. 

I contacted Ipsy Care and they are going to send a replacement for the lip tint, which went straight into the trash after the photo. It could have been possible it happened before the product was sterilized but I don't want to talk chances. I didn't calculate the value, but I am confident even with the trashed item, this was more than I paid. However... due to some unforeseen events, this will be my last Ipsy bag for a while. Frowny face. Please use my link if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment