Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ipsy May 2015: Glam Bag Review


Ipsy is a subscription service that sends 5 beauty samples each month. This bag cost me $14.95 US. 

The theme for May: Jetsetter!



Cute! VIP bag!


My goodies spilling out of the bag.


Here's everything I received. A great month!



Peter Lamas Citrus Facial cleanser (smells great!) and Cavair CC cream. I really like the CC cream. 


Bellapierre gel eye liner and Pixi by petra bronxer. 


Urban Decay lip liner and two samples. I think these are like the OCC lip tars and I'm so glad to test them. I can not get the formula to work with me. 


Here's the final look. I really liked this bag, and as usual I got much more than the value of bag. However... I'm going to step up and get more serious about my debt repayment and my no-buy. I did not renew my Ipsy subscription and it's killing me. I suspect I'll resub in the future but the $19 canadian per month for items I may love or may become clutter is not for right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment