Saturday, May 16, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes - OTM May 2015

 Tattooed! Such a cute theme :) And a reminded I have yet to buy the Tattoo Parlour Box Set. ;)

Glamour Doll Eyes has a monthly eye shadow, now determined by waitlist for the remainder of 2015, that I love. It's called the OTM - of the month - and one eyeshadow, shipping and extras is included. To make it up to the snowy north, it's $15 US.


This is such a cute bag! I love the tassels. 


Business cards and the monthly sticker. I've been collecting these on my plastic pet food bin.


I don't know why, but the three-year-old is in a phase of ripping up cards. I'm glad I got the monthly one to the safe location. The others didn't make it.


So many goodies this month! I didn't get a charm :( but I did get sour patch kids. 



Named for Bernadette on the Big Bang Theory. This purple is so gosh darn pretty!


Side view of No Regerts and Apprentice. If you're wondering why I don't always have swatches it depends on how fussy the kidlets are. Today was a day that opening these beauties would lead to them likely ending up everywhere or no longer sanitary. Don't worry, the do get love! One day I might even get to take my swatch photos in daylight! :D  



Two more bonuses this month - a solid perfume from Black Violet and a purple lip stick from Native American War Paints. 

I'm so excited to get to try Shimmer Me in Bernie, and as usual I am loving the OTM colours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment