Thursday, May 21, 2015

Topbox May 2015




Yup, nailed the fast shipping again. About five hours after my email indicating the box had shipped it was at my door.


Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box where for $12 plus taxes, 4 samples or deluxe samples are sent to your door. 



I had the option to add-on a mystery gift for $10 plus taxes and I couldn't resist. I just know that I am going to get something amazing one day. This time I got MeMeMe Seventh Heaven moisturizing primer. This doesn't have SPF and has a strong scent so I'm not over the moon about it. But I was considering buying a full size of one of my matte-efying primers so maybe it's at the right time? It looks to be about 17 pounds, so about $23 Canadian? .. SPF would have been amazing.



Oh no, more Eslor samples? 




Yup, more Elsor. I like their products, but I feel like these foil packets have been everywhere. The first set I received complete, I loved all four products. This is my third with this set and I have other masks that I like. I'll use it, grumbling. $15 ish.



Perk up dry shampoo (also a repeat, $9ish), LA Splash in a grey ($7.99) and Prevage, a facial serium (5 mL sample, about $21). 


Here's my May Topbox. I estimate the value to be about $42, most of that in face products.

What did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment