Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Life's Entropy - First Order!




So I finally made an order with the right company, Life's Entropy. The raves about the brow theories have won me over. 


The special touches from some of these companies warm my heart.


Let's look at that paper again. You know I'm going to be reusing this.



The goodies!


Everything was professionally packaged and leakage would have only affected a few items in each bag.


Life's Entropy sells a blank lip placebo and tubes so you can create your own shades. I can't wait, and please let me know how these worked for you! Leave a comment, and I can share what I create. 


Lovely pouch for the business card.


Very well designed business cards and a free sample of Horsing Around. This shadow included wax, so I want to try it without primer. Maybe it will stick around without babying?


Apotosis is the perfect coral shade I've been looking for. On me, it's this awful shade of orange. I'm so glad I just got a sample! Chaos looks nice and wipes down to a gorgeous berry shade.


Brow theories and lip theories in the daylight.


The beautiful label are on the brow theories. 


And open in direction sunlight. I'm not seeing much a difference so I think it might be possible to look great in more than one shade.  

I've been using these with the Julep Don't Leave Your Brows At Home brush. They seem to be a really good match. I'm also not sure why I assumed my hair, dark brows only needed teasing. Wait... let me rephrase that. My eyebrows are beautiful. My eyebrows look great when they are plucked to not look like uni-brow. Adding brow powder really updates my face to looking modern and sophisticated.  

So far, I'm really enjoying using the products. I like Chaos and I think I'll add it to my wishlist. I think I'll probably get a full size brow theory once I decided what colour looks best. I'm also planning on comparing these guys to the Chinovi brow powder (and the Julep Brow) to see which works best with me. I'm so worried I'll have great brows until the baby grabs my face and then I'll spend the rest of the day not knowing I look like I had a fight with a mud puddle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment