Sunday, May 10, 2015

Darling Girl Cosmetics Order - Including the April COTM, Smitten Kitten



There are so many indie companies that I love. Darling Girl might just be in my top 3. I know it's been hard for me to fight the trigger urge to order every week. This week the GWP looks amazing! It's a sample of a chromo glow that will be releasing later. As I just know I will be buying it in full size when it is released (no date yet) I'm using that to hold off. The shipping costs would be able for me to grab another eye shadow.
I asked to exchange a random petit with another week's GWP and Susan, the owner, was kind enough to also include that week's GWP and two samples


My samples are Manticore (a forthing coming collection I'll probably get) and Voodoo. GWP's Psychologically chipper and Beary Cute. 


Voodoo in the bag looks similar to April Love - a shade that I love, used and couldn't replace.



Pyschologically Chipper and Beary Cute. Sample jars do not have shifters, full sizes do. 


On bare skin, so primer. I was so excited to see these. 


My order! Superstar serum and glitter glue for a gift, Frankenstein from Oh! The Horror and found in the top 10, COTM - Smitten Kitten, Sparkle Mafia and We Only Have it iced.



How cute is that kitten? I'm smitten. 


Oh! The Horror! lid art. 



And just in case you wanted to zoom in and read the ingredients? Supply list? Composition reagents? ... I'll stick with ingredients.


Swatches on bear skin. Top to bottom: Manticore, Voodoo, We Only Have It Iced, Sparkle Mafia, Smitten Kitten, Frankenstein.


Blurry for the sparkle love. <3


Another angle to show the beautiful copper shift in Frankenstein. I can't believe I haven't tried this one earlier, it's gorgeous and great for every day. 


 Top to Bottom: We Only Have It Iced, Sparkle Mafia, Smitten Kitten, Frankenstein.



 Top to Bottom: Manticore, Voodoo, We Only Have It Iced.

Overall, I love Frankenstien, and I've been pairing it with We Only Have it Iced in the crease over a sticky base. The TAT is longer for Darling Girl but so worth it. As I said, I have found a thousand ways to justify another purchase this week, and if I give in, I'm going to love it. Susan, is the kindest owner I've seen on facebook, and she puts so much care into makeup and packages. 

Highly Recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment