Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Treatsbox Epic May Review


I love getting Candy in my mailbox! Here's the EPIC treats box for May. 

Wonderfully labelled box to get a person excited.



Delicately wrapped.


The CANDY!!!@@@!!


Nerds rope, sesame crunch, and forkz. Maybe I've been eating too healthy (or too unhealthy) as these didn't deliver in the taste department like I hoped. 


Junior Caramels, All Natural nuggets and Livewires. Gone immediately, surprising soft and chewy, and a good hardy candy.



OMG, A Charleston chew! And a chicken leg. So good. The shockers are in my car, and one is enough to suck on a time.


Cry baby gum, more shockers and gum and a lollipop.


Chips? I don't remember getting those ;) More duplicates to make up the epic box.


Just a show to show how annoying I find the little candys and the filler paper. Just put more soft candies in! ;)


The rest of the smaller items. Lots of great stuff here.


One epic shot of all the candy in the May Epic Box. With shipping, this was about $50. I'm wanting to start losing the baby weight so I might have to hid what little remains to only allow myself and my family a tiny bit. 






Like so:

Left out the Nerds Rope and the Old Dutch chips for today's snack :)

I do like this box, and I think it's a great gift idea for singles, couples or families. I would get a box like this for work where I could bring the snacks into my office, tuck them away in a drawer and use in cases of brain blood sugar emergencies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment