Thursday, May 28, 2015

Innocent and Twisted Alchemy Alchemists May 2015


Innocent and Twisted Alchemy offers a monthly subscription. What is unique and special about this one is you can choose the sample size ($16 with shipping) or the full size ($22 with shipping). I've been watching this one and finally decided to try it out last month. 


The package.



How awesome is this drawing? I love people with passions and skills. I believe it was drawn by the owner's brother.



Three shadows, and four bonuses! Four!



The first was a shadow from Aromaleigh, a company that I have actually being eyeing. Quarantine. This is my first shadow from this brand, and exclusive to this subscription. I wonder if full size subscriptions received a larger sample.


Femme Fatale has been absolutely amazing. I'm very new to this brand (only have tried them for a few months) but I suspect they will be in my top three by the end of the year. I was super excited to see Xenomorph. 



The sample for Siren Song appears to be randomized. The colour I recieved, Disgraced Monk matches the Alien theme.

Another company I want to try, and actually almost ordered this product is full size the day before my subscription arrived is Limnit Lipsticks. They made this shade for the sub, and it's a great neutral. I heard this is a new formula that is more moisturizing but I still found it drying. It also can stain the skin for days! Try not to accidentally get it somewhere like your stomach.



Look at how cool that art work is! I may not be able to watch the scary movies I love, but I can enjoy makeup goodies themed after them.


  The three exclusive shadows to this month's collection.


All the shades open. 
Quarentine in the bag, Extraterrestial, Xenomorph, Disgraced Monk on the top row. Face Hugger, Drone, and Ripley on the bottom. 

Up close. They may be neutral, but I think they are gorgeous.




I knew I had to smear these on my face as soon as I opened them. 



I know, the blending is ROUGH but gosh-darn-it, it's pretty good for also holding a squirmy baby. And, I didn't drop any of the shadows. I have a colour pop shadow I'm going to have to keep a close eye on as it's now marked with a perfect baby hand print. 



So that's the May Innocent and Twisted subscription. Does it bother you when you get neutrals? Do you subscribe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment