Monday, May 25, 2015

Kiss My Sass Lip Addicts Premier Subscription Box, May 2015

Well, Second time premier.., first for me.  As a cannuck, it's $16 with shipping, and this month shipping was refunded! Crazy great customer service that was not expected.


All the goodies!



The lip product this month is Hypnotic Lip Glaze. It's a nice light purple that lasts a couple of hours on me.


Here's my lips!



Sample included a cream blue eyeshadow (which has made a pretty good base) and a perfume sample of a stock scent. I'm very glad I got this sample as I don't like it. It's very strong, sweet and just a sniff starts a headache for me. I think this might be on the discontinued list. I'm okay with that. 




Also included was an eye shadow in tattoo. This is a darken blue with some nice sparkles. I didn't swatch is right away as it's a bit dark (but will make a great liner). 

No comments:

Post a Comment