Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Birch Box Review - April


Although this is posted in May, I did received it in the final week in April.


Yey! BirchBox! A $14.95 Canadian subscription box of 5 beauty products to sample. Birchbox has been (back?) in Canada for five months now. 


A very pretty card explaining my beautiful plain brown box is from the Rifle Paper Co. This company looks amazing. If I were back at work, I'd probably be splurging on many items currently in the Birchbox store. 


My information card. The products were reasonably priced this month (full sizes all in the $20 range) with nice product sizes. 

The look of my box - matching shampoo and conditioner (they get it! they really get it) and the newest mascare from benefit - Roller Lash. This is supposed to have inspiration from things like porcupine quills to grip and curl your lashes. I am looking forward to seeing if this works for me and if it might just last longer than they're real. 


Body was from Not Soap Radio in "Bathing with Sharks" and Jelly Pong Glow Getter highlight. I hope this highlight packaging works better for me that the benefit high-beam so I can actually bend it into my skin for a natural look.


*Love!* 

What I love about this BirchBox was it included stuff I need (shampoo, conditioner and body wash), something adorable (body wash), something for fun (highlight) and something that I should be replacing often and that I really wanted to try out (mascara). Nothing in this box won't be tested, three will things will be used, and I've already bough the full size of one of these items. 

How are you liking your BirchBox? Were you happy with your products too?

No comments:

Post a Comment