Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Pretty Zombie - Haul Post 2

Once I discovered Ojo de gato was back in stock I knew it was going to be mine. I wanted a sample of Mr. pickles and I made the move to get full sizes of a couple of the samples from last order. I also feel in love with a shade promoted by their model, biohazard beauty. Side note, she's so beautiful! I'm so glad I found her blog as the eye swatches are great for displaying the colour of the shadow but looking at them 100+ times to pick my shades I started to imagine it must have been a cow covered in make-up to get such large images. I can see her face now, it's so much less weird!


Arrived very well packaged. 


A personalized thank you!


Which was really nice because I requested to change a shadow a few hours after the order. They were so great helping me change. 



Three samples. Hopefully I don't fall in love and order full sizes again... 



All items were carefully packaged. And yes.. a plastic finger.



I picked out 8 shades and took a risk on the full size Dr. Pickles green correcting powder. I just thought a baggie might be too ackward to really get to know if this product works for me. I believe it should dust in on before my foundation (if I'm doing that) to help minimize the red. 
Isn't Dr. Pickles so cute!?



Bottoms of jars. Trepanation was the change that I needed to add.


More Dr. Pickles and the "must have" Ojos de Gato eyeshadow. It helps charity! Let's get those kitties back in good health!


Bottom of the two jars. Ingredients and eye/lip safe information include.d




I am so excited to play with these! Check them out at My Pretty Zombie. What shades do you love? Anyone want to see me swatch these pretties right away?


No comments:

Post a Comment