Thursday, April 2, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet: Gods be Good

So, so excited for this! Notoriously Morbid offers a subscription where a few limited edition products are sent out. I don't know if I've ever read a set number, but it is usually 3-5 mini shadows, another product and maybe something extra. I've only subscribed a few months, and I think the program is less than a year. For me, it's $17 US per month (and I really like it).

This month: Based on the Gods of the Seven Kingdoms! The GoT fangirl in me is so so excited. 



My attempt as a seven pointed star with these beauties. A cute write up has been included in what I have received.


Swatches! A quick peek on bare skin.

Top To Bottom:
Geek Chic's Kingslayer
Lover's Sigh (sneak peek last month)
Fates Unfold
With Sword and Shield
Fire Bright
Stern and Strong
Gift of Light - Blush/Highlighter



Again with Flash under LED lights. So stinking pretty!

And the video:




 And because they are nothing but amazing, the Crush Kisser where the Lavendar flavour was a tad off (but it wasn't that bad to me) was resent. 

I feel that Carrie and Mel are so passionate about Notoriously Morbid, and it really comes out in the Vanishing Cabinet. There will not be a VC for April, so instead I think I'll pick up Slayer Wave 1 once the store reopens. 

What are you favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment