Sunday, April 12, 2015

Brija cosmetics - Glamour to Go Swatches






Brija Cosmestics offers an adorable kit - The Glamour to Go set
The set contains (but is not limited to) an Allure Eye Shadow, adhesive eye wax, and a Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed eyeshadow. I have both shadows in loose and pressed form. The pressed from comes in an adorable hand pressed compact.


Top to bottom:
BEBT - Loose
BEBT - Loose as liner
BEBT - Pressed as liner
BEBT - Pressed 
Allure - Pressed
Allure - Loose.

Again to show shift:

Base order:
Bare Skin
Wax Adhevise
Primer (Stay, don't stray)
Glitter Fix


I really love this set, and I think this shows how feminine Brija Cosmetics can be. Most of my upcoming swatches are colours. I imagine Amy from Heartland wearing. She always looks Natural, Classy and Beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment