Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dark Matter De-potting

I've tried some of Dark Matter's shadows, and picked up the second to newest release: The women of science! Dom has been releasing a set (what feels like) every month this year. I'm wanting to slow down and really start to play with her formulas.

I transferred my sample centrifuge tubes and my full tubes into jars I found on Etsy. Turns out I have a perfect number, 25. I honestly thought I only had 12 ... or so.. I guess I never counted the "...or so".

Here they are! All lined up in a row. Big ones, small ones.

I have a close up of how pretty they are as the filled. Let me know if I should post. I was too tired to remember tonight.


All my shades. Photo taken for my bad memory in case I go to order and I'm no where close to pick up the jar and read. 



The ol' centrifuge tubes. I didn't actually mind using these. I think the jars will be easier. Mostly I transferred to get the nagging " you should be at work" "You use these every day at work" "work" "work" "work" monkey off my back and enjoy the last month or two of my Maternity leave. No work! Just pretty pigment play. 

How do you use your Dark Matter shadows? Which are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment