Thursday, April 30, 2015

Innocent and Twisted Alchemy April subscription


Innocent and Twisted Alchemy has a subscription service! I've been watching this one for the past year when I made my first purchase of the Endless Rain collection. My favorite is 1000 Cherry Trees. At the time, the shades in the I & T sud didn't appeal to me as colours I would reach for or look good on me. However, I had some extra in my paypal account, and I saw a sneak peak (for the wrong month, oops!) and was able to snag a trial for April. There are two options - full size eyeshadows for $22/month or sample size for $16 (or $18?) per month. I picked the samples.

Such a cute bag! 


Absolutely cute theme this month! I love it and I think these girls are so cute. It's all about wanting to be a magical girl. I get it. I was there. I used to read my brother's magma in high school I really wanted to be a large eyed goddess with always great hair.



Two eye shadows - Green grenade - a mid to dark green, leaning matte.
Berry Bomb - a lovely magenta shade with sparkles. I used this today, and the sparkles did alright through blending. I lost several, but the gold was still there.
A bonus item: Moonlight Stalker. This is a new angelic powder. I think it's like a highlight but could be used all over. 



And samples. Two are beautiful exclusives! I wonder if the full-size sub received full sizes of these.... I would be worth. Samples from Baroque Cosmetics, Tilt shift, TenThreeLabs and Esoteric Aesthetic. I loved the last sample so much I went to order more, but accidentally got the wrong shop on Esty. :( I'll have to look again next pay day.



Here they are! Two sample eyes shadows in jars, a sample angelic powder, 3 sample eyeshadows and one sample blush. 

All swatches are over bare skin, primer (stay, don't stray) and glitter adhesive (glitter fix). 

Top to bottom:
Green Grenade, Berry Bomb, Moonlight Stalker (love tuxedo mask!)


Blurry for Berry Bomb. 
Top to bottom:
Green Grenade, Berry Bomb, Moonlight Stalker (love tuxedo mask!)



Another angle. 
Top to bottom:
Green Grenade, Berry Bomb, Moonlight Stalker (love tuxedo mask!)





And the samples!
Top to bottom:
Green Grenade, Berry Bomb, Moonlight Stalker, Majora, Tilt/Shift, TenThreeLabs and Baroque.










The two exclusive shades are lovely! I think I'll be looking to see if I can try the subscription again next month as I want to rein my budget in and start using all the products I hauled in February. I recommend the Innocent and Twisted Subscription, look for it on the 1st of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment